TRADERS ACTIVITY FEED
GETTING STARTEDHOW TO SETUP IML MIRROR TRADER
This is separate from the FusionTrader.
- Go to Fxsignalslive.com
- Login (same as IML info)
- Click on 'My Accounts'
- Click either Demo or Live (depends on if you have a minimum of $500 in broker account and ready to go live).
- Enter MT4 login from broker
- Choose Master Trader you want.
- Select your broker under 'Managed Hosting'.
- Press 'Send Request'.
- Under 'My Accounts' you can change anything you desire under 'Settings' with the trader you chose.
- Must have minimum of $500 in your brokerage account in order to take the trades.
- Once it's live, where can I see my trades?
On your MetaTrader 4 app on under trades or history.
LiveChat: plese note, while our Support team is not around you amy send us an email and we will come back to you in our ticket system.
FXsignalsLive.com is an exclusive site only for iMarketsLive.com's Customers/Members.
- Watch both Videos above to get started.
- Do not manually execute trades to the same MT4 account that is being used for fxsignalslive signals. As this will cause an error and Master Account won't be able to close trades properly.
- Each Signal Provider has their own Risk Criteria, their own trading style and model, please review their track record prior to "Copying" their trading. We are 100% Transparent.
- Your Account will copy the Traders account by percentage ratio, Example a 3% Risk on a Master Account will translate into 3% Risk on your Account, no matter the Account size.
- We will add good performance Signal Providers, if they don't perform, we will replace them, we will have a MAX of 12 Traders on our site at any one time.
- We are always actively seeking "Top Performance", if are you are or know somebody who seeking an additional stream of income working with us as a "Signal Provider", email [email protected]
- Our Live Trading Room operates from 8:30 AM ET - 12:00 AM ET M-F.
- Enjoy our website, and be patient as we build a solid foundation into the coming weeks/months!
FULL RISK DISCLOSURE: Trading contains substantial risk and is not for every investor. An investor could potentially lose all or more than the initial investment. Risk capital is money that can be lost without jeopardizing ones financial security or life style. Only risk capital should be used for trading and only those with sufficient risk capital should consider trading. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.
Made by polearnik [email protected]